Monday, June 23, 2014

OVM -- resizing repository (ACFS)

It seems it s possible to resize an OVM repository. Altough , I couldnt see an oakcli argument for that, it can be done by resizing the underlying IO device.. In case of an ACFS filesystem, resizing OVM respository means resizing the underlying ACFS filesystem, which can be done using asmca or acfsutil tools.

Note that: I have done this, and didnt encounter any problems
 but I couldnt find an Oracle Support Document to support this. That'why, the risk is yours.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you will ask a question, please don't comment here..

For your questions, please create an issue into my forum.

Forum Link: http://ermanarslan.blogspot.com.tr/p/forum.html

Register and create an issue in the related category.
I will support you from there.