Saturday, July 22, 2017

Book: Practical Oracle E-Business Suite, last package delivered :)

Today's blog post is not technical :)
This post is book-related and it will be short.

As you know, our book, Practical Oracle E-Business Suite has been published for almost a year.

I  really appreciate the feedbacks and increasing interest in this book.

I want my followers and my readers to know that, in addition to my desire for writing, these feedbacks and the recognition are my best motivations for writing.

Actually, these are my new motivations for making continous contributions to the Oracle Community.

After the publication, I had my 10 copies that Apress sent to me. As of yesterday, I delivered the last copy that I have left.

Once again,  many thanks to all the people who directly or indirectly, consciously or unconsciously, have helped me to arrive today.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you will ask a question, please don't comment here..

For your questions, please create an issue into my forum.

Forum Link: http://ermanarslan.blogspot.com.tr/p/forum.html

Register and create an issue in the related category.
I will support you from there.