Friday, November 3, 2017

ODA X6 -- my review of Oracle Database Appliance(ODA) published on IT Central Station

This is the third review that I did for ITCentralstation.com. This time for ODA X6!

I have given the valuable features of ODA, info about the initial setup, the things that Oracle can do for improvement, my advices to ODA customers and so on.

So, I think you will like it..

My review of Oracle Database Applicance X6 is now published and available for you to read at:

https://www.itcentralstation.com/product_reviews/oracle-database-appliance-review-46946-by-erman-arslan

Bytheway, ODA X7 released! (my followers probably know this, as it was already announced here earlier)
Today, I decided to write a more detailed blog post about it..
Stay tuned, an article about the new ODA Machine (ODA X7) is on its way :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you will ask a question, please don't comment here..

For your questions, please create an issue into my forum.

Forum Link: http://ermanarslan.blogspot.com.tr/p/forum.html

Register and create an issue in the related category.
I will support you from there.