Monday, December 25, 2017

Erman Arslan is now an Oracle ACE!

I 'm an Oracle ACE now! Today is my birthday, and this is the best birthday gift ever!  :)
I have been writing this blog since 2013 and thanks to my passion on writing, I wrote the book (Practical Oracle E-business Suite) with my friend Zaheer Syed last year.
I aimed to share my knowledge with all my followers around the world and to keep up with the new developments in Oracle technologies.
I spent a significant time to give voluntarily support on my forum and did several Oracle projects in customer sites in parallel to that.
My primary focus was on EBS, but I was also researching and doing projects on Exadata, Oracle Linux, OVM, ODA, Weblogic and many other Oracle Technologies.
I 'm still  working with the same self-sacrifice as I started to work as an Oracle DBA in the year 2006 and I 'm still learning, implementing and explanining the Oracle Solutions with the same motiviation that I had in the first years of my career.

I want to send my special thanks to Mr. Hasan Tonguç Yılmaz, who's nominated me to become an Oracle ACE. I offer my respect to Mr. Alp Çakar, Mr. Murat Gökçe and Mr. Burak Görsev who have directly or indirectly supported me in this way.


1 comment :

  1. Congrats buddy. You deserved it and much more to come. All the best.

    ReplyDelete

If you will ask a question, please don't comment here..

For your questions, please create an issue into my forum.

Forum Link: http://ermanarslan.blogspot.com.tr/p/forum.html

Register and create an issue in the related category.
I will support you from there.